Terms of Service
Thank you for using Grocery Butlers LLC, we appreciate your business! Our Terms and Conditions are in place to protect our customers as well as our company.
This is a legal agreement between you and Grocery Butlers LLC which states the terms and conditions under which you may receive the Grocery Butlers service and use of www.grocerybutlers.com. By using our service, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
1. Grocery Butlers Delivery Service and Website. Grocery Butlers delivery service is a communication, information, and transaction service available to authorized users, our guests who access www.grocerybutlers.com or www.grocerybutlers.net have access to our online grocery shopping and delivery services.
i. Grocery Shopping and Delivery Services. Grocery Butlers employees, agents and designees will shop and deliver grocery orders placed with Grocery Butlers. Deliveries will be made to the delivery address that is specified during the checkout process, while placing your order. Payment for groceries, associated shopping, and delivery fees is due at the time of checkout via debit or credit card. A Pending charge will be placed on your card at checkout time and payment, including any necessary adjustments, will be completed on the day of delivery. We will attempt to gain entry to your accommodations and unpack your order on your date of arrival. If we cannot gain entry to your accommodations, you will be contacted to arrange an alternate delivery time when you are present. If you are not satisfied for any reason with an item purchased through Grocery Butlers, you may return it and it will be glad to credit your account. If an item you choose is not in inventory, we reserve the right to replace the item with an equivalent product. We will adjust the price if the product is less, and we will not charge more if the product costs more to purchase. Grocery Butlers will be liable for missing a delivery date and time and will agree to re-deliver with no additional charge. In some areas, you may choose to receive your delivery order as an unattended delivery, and your order will be left unattended at your door or any other place you designate. Any orders containing tobacco or alcoholic products cannot be left unattended under any circumstances. If tobacco or alcoholic products have been purchased, you will be required to fax or email a copy of a valid ID which matches the name on the credit card used to purchase on Grocery Butlers website. Grocery Butlers may also choose to leave your order unattended in a convenient location with your permission. Grocery Butlers is not responsible, and you agree not to hold Grocery Butlers or its employees responsible, for any damage or theft that occurs to an unattended delivery. Grocery Butlers reserves the right to refuse to leave an order unattended if the Grocery Butlers Delivery Driver considers the circumstances to be unsuitable or unsafe for any reason.
ii. Third Party Information Providers and Merchants. Grocery Butlers service may permit you to order and receive products, information, and services from businesses which are not owned or operated by Grocery Butlers. The purchase, payment, warranty, guarantee, delivery, maintenance and all other matters concerning the merchandise, services or information ordered or received from such businesses are solely between you and such businesses. Grocery Butlers does not endorse, warrant or assume any responsibility or liability for such products, information or services including, but not limited to, the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of such information, opinion and advice and the quality and availability of such products or services. Any separate charges or obligations you incur in your dealings with these third parties are your responsibility and are not part of the fee charged for the Grocery Butlers services.
2. Membership Account. You agree to provide Grocery Butlers with accurate and complete information as required by registration for the Grocery Butlers service. Customer Registration Data, including, but not limited to, your legal name, billing and delivery addresses, telephone number, credit card account number and expiration date and/or bank account information, and you agree to promptly notify Grocery Butlers of any change in your Customer Registration Data. Upon registration, you will be issued a customer identification number and password allowing you access to the Grocery Butlers services. Your password should be kept strictly confidential to prevent unauthorized use. You agree to notify Grocery Butlers immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or your account or loss or theft of your credit card or bank account number. You will remain liable for any use of the Grocery Butlers Service until you notify Grocery Butlers of the unauthorized use, loss or theft.
3. Property Rights - www.grocerybutlers.com, www.grocerybutlers.net, and Grocery Butlers LLC.
i. Copyright: All content on grocerybutlers.com including, but not limited to, design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software are the property of grocerybutlers.com and Grocery Butlers LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, or its content providers. Grocery Butlers authorizes you to view, electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of grocerybutlers.com for the sole purpose of placing an order with Grocery Butlers LLC, for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you preserve any copyright or other proprietary notices. Any other use of materials on grocerybutlers.com, including, but not limited to, reproduction, modification, distribution or publication for any commercial or public purposes, without the prior written permission of Grocery Butlers is strictly prohibited. Grocery Butlers reserves the right to revoke this authorization at any time, and any use shall be discontinued immediately on written notice from Grocery Butlers.
ii. Trademarks: All of Grocery Butlers logos, and all titles, characters, names, graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Grocery Butlers or otherwise proprietary to Grocery Butlers and may not be used by you for any reason other than as expressly permitted by this Agreement. All other trademarks, service marks, product names and company names or logos appearing on grocerybutlers.com are the property of their respective owners.
4. Fees, Payment and Access. You are responsible for, and agree to pay promptly, all charges to your account, including applicable taxes and purchases by you or anyone you allow to use your password or ID number, including your family, friends or other customers. Fees and charges will be assessed in accordance with the then current Grocery Butlers fee schedule which can be accessed online. If you fail to pay any fees or charges when due under the Grocery Butlers fee schedule, which includes electronic payment rejection, redelivery or restocking fees, or damages arising from fraudulent use, Grocery Butlers may charge such amount directly to the credit card identified in your Customer Registration Data. You shall be responsible and liable for any fees, including attorneys' fees and collection costs, that Grocery Butlers LLC may incur in its efforts to collect any unpaid balances from you. Grocery Butlers reserves the right to establish a credit limit for your account. Your right to use the Grocery Butlers service is also subject to limits established by your credit card issuer.
5. Unauthorized or Fraudulent Use. Grocery Butlers does not offer our Services to children or anyone under the age of 18 years old. By registering for the Grocery Butlers Service, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are under the age 18 years old, you may use the Grocery Butlers Services only with the involvement of a parent or legal guardian. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of any such offer. You must be 21 years of age or older with a valid ID to purchase any alcoholic beverages. If alcoholic beverages or tobacco products have been purchased, you will be required by law to fax or email a copy of a valid ID which matches the name on the credit card used for purchases. If fraudulent use is detected, Grocery Butlers reserves the right to charge the credit card identified in your Customer Registration Data an amount equal to or cancel your order with Grocery Butlers.
6. Changes in Agreement, Fee Schedule or Grocery Butlers Service. Grocery Butlers may at any time change any of the terms of this Agreement or the Grocery Butlers fee schedule including, but not limited to, the amount of, or basis for determining, any fees or charges for the Grocery Butlers service. If Grocery Butlers makes material changes to this Agreement or changes to the fee schedule, Grocery Butlers will provide notice to you in a manner provided in this Agreement. Your use of the Grocery Butlers service after any such change will be conclusively deemed acceptance of such change. Grocery Butlers may discontinue or revise any or all aspects of the Grocery Butlers service without prior notice to you. Price and availability of products are also subject to change without notice. If any change is unacceptable to you, you may cancel your Grocery Butlers Services and terminate this Agreement.
7. Termination. Grocery Butlers may suspend or terminate your access to the Grocery Butlers Services at any time for any reason with or without notice to you. You may terminate your Grocery Butlers Services at any time for any reason by delivering notice in a manner provided in this Agreement which termination will be effective the day notice is received or such later date specified in the notice. If you terminate your Grocery Butlers Service for any reason, you will not be entitled to a refund of any fees. Grocery Butlers reserves the right to collect fees and charges incurred before you cancel your Grocery Butlers Services. In addition, you are responsible for any charges incurred to third-party vendors or content providers prior to your cancellation.
8. Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranty. USE OF THE GROCERY BUTLERS SERVICES, www.grocerybutlers.com or www.grocerybutlers.net AND THE INTERNET IS USED ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE Grocery Butlers SERVICES, www.grocerybutlers.com or www.grocerybutlers.net AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, GROCERYBUTLERS.COM, LLC. DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES AS TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, AND WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Grocery Butlers DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PROVIDED BY www.grocerybutlers.com or www.grocerybutlers.net WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT www.grocerybutlers.com OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NEITHER Grocery Butlers NOR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, INVESTORS AGENTS, LICENSORS OR MERCHANTS, AND ITS "ASSOCIATES" SHALL BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE GROCERY BUTLERS SERVICES, www.grocerybutlers.com or www.grocerybutlers.net THE INTERNET OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIMS RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH Grocery Butlers. Grocery Butlers LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO CREDITING YOUR ACCOUNT FOR PRODUCTS SOLD BY Grocery Butlers AND RETURNED BY YOU. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES AND JURISDICTIONS WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY ARE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. The material on www.grocerybutlers.com is provided for lawful purposes only. Grocery Butlers LLC controls and operates www.grocerybutlers.com from its offices in Montrose, Colorado, USA and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use www.grocerybutlers.com or www.grocerybutlers.net from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
10. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Grocery Butlers and its Associates harmless from any claims and expenses, including attorney's fees, arising in connection with a violation of this Agreement by you or through use of your account
i. Aggregated Information. Grocery Butlers may use aggregated information regarding its customers and usage of the Grocery Butlers services, such as customer demographics and traffic patterns and disclose such aggregated information to advertisers, partners and others for various purposes.
ii. Third Party Service Providers. Grocery Butlers may employ other companies and individuals to perform certain functions such as processing credit card payments and analyzing data. They may have access to personal information to perform their functions.
iv. Enforcement of Agreement or Compliance with Law. Grocery Butlers may use or disclose personal information when Grocery Butlers believes it is appropriate to enforce this Agreement, to protect the rights, property or safety of Grocery Butlers or its users or to comply with the law.
v. You may at any time review and change your personal information stored by grocerybutlers.com by accessing the My Account page at www.grocerybutlers.com You may also request that Grocery Butlers permanently remove all personal information stored by Grocery Butlers at any time by delivering notice requesting such removal. Upon such request, Grocery Butlers will remove all such information and will not thereafter use personally identifiable information about you in any way. Such request will automatically terminate your Grocery Butlers Services
12. Legal and Miscellaneous
i. This Agreement states your entire agreement with Grocery Butlers regarding the use of the Grocery Butler Services and www.grocerybutlers.com or www.grocerybutler.net . If any portion of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intention of the parties, and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
ii. The failure of either party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
iii. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its conflict of laws rules. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with Grocery Butlers LLC or its Associates or relating in any way to your use of the Grocery Butlers Services or www.grocerybutlers.com resides in the courts of Colorado, and you further consent and agree to personal jurisdiction by the state and federal courts sitting in the State of Colorado in connection with any such dispute.
iv. Any cause of action by you must be instituted within one year after the claim or cause of action has arisen, or be barred.
13. Notices. Grocery Butlers may give notice to you of a change in this Agreement, a change in the Grocery Butlers Fee Schedule, and any other matter by general posting on www.grocerybutlers.com, by electronic mail. You may give notice to Grocery Butlers by telephone 970-368-2211, or by electronic mail visit Contact Us on www.grocerybutlers.com
If you have any questions about this agreement, please call us at 970-368-2211 or email us at email@example.com